Want to change your accountant?
Whether you are a small or medium sized company, a startup, an individual or a charity,
you need to choose your accountant carefully.
- Your accountant should provide you with a full range of services at a competitive price of course, but ideally they should do much more than that.
- Ask about their qualifications – if they are Chartered or have been awarded the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants “Quality Checked” Seal.
- They should take away as much administrative burden as they can, leaving you free to focus on what you do best – your business.
- They should give you peace of mind.
- They should be proactive on your behalf, keeping up with legislation, the economy and your marketplace and constantly assessing how changes could impact on and potentially benefit you – and recommending how you might take advantage.
- They should be someone to whom you feel you could turn for advice about almost any aspect of your business.
- And they should be someone that you actually enjoy dealing with.